muted emotions

Saturday, March 21, 2009

when you wish upon a star.


i always love to go back to the old fairytale story books my father had given me when i was a young kid. those books were the ones mom read to me and my young brother before we go to sleep. that was when we were little and don’t go to school yet. i always enjoy the part where princesses make wishes for their prince to come and after that things change and prince charming comes along.

since then, i grew up believing in wishes and dreams. i wish i had a prince and that he’d take me to a faraway land. i wish he was there every moment i’m alone. i wish i have him by my side all the time so that all my fears and all the pain would go away. i wish i lived in a castle. i wish i was a princess. i wish. i wish. i wish.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home