muted emotions

Monday, May 4, 2009

talking about the past days. [this summer!]

wow. i never thought this summer could get any better!

-strolling around Manila for a week
-seeing the beauty of all Laoag (talk about the lovely beaches!>>and other memorable spots, which acutally were there since the year of i-wasn't0born yet!)
-finally getting to Pagudpud
-spending one whole afternoon strolling at all the perks and hang outs in Tagaytay
-a lovely dinner at Bali
-going on an adventure with my berks at Lake Agco
-church outing at Paradise Island and Little Boracay
-spending lazy afternoons on my pet and resto at facebook
-strolling almost every afternoon with my guy
-and finally beautify my greatest outlet to cyrberspace>>my blog!!!

this summer is so incredible. i actually thought this two months of no-school is a no-fun, but guess what? it isn't! and i'm loving it. ♥

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home